Sep 26, 2006

Think Pink

So here's the scarf I knitted last week. It's for the Think Pink Challenge that I just found out about. I mixed several yarns and knit it sideways, so it didn't take any time at all. It's going to be a teensy bit hard to part with it, if only because it's so Pink! I have a ton of the fringe left over though, so I'm going to add it to something else or wear it in my hair.




Project: Think Pink Scarf
Source: My Design
Yarn: TLC Wiggles, Plymouth Fantasy Naturale, Cascade 220 & Yarn Bee Party Girl
Needles: US 13
Started: 9/19/06
Finished: 9/20/06
Comments: I love this scarf and want to do this in all colors of the rainbow. This is also great for stash-busting. Just cast on as many stitches as you want the length to be and knit as many rows as the width you want. Super-easy! This is the first fringe I've made and it was kind of fun too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew the scarf was pretty, but it photographs well too! I love how in the first picture you can see leaves at the top of the frame. The composition makes you think leaves, autumn, windy, chilly, scarf!