Apr 24, 2007

The Stash is Overflowing

I'm really running out of room for yarn. My rubbermaid tub has like a 2 1/2 foot high stack of yarn & WIPS & other layabouts on top. Anyway, I'm still pleased to add another skein of beloved Noro Kureyon!!! The color is 194 & it's a mixture of fushcia, green, red-orange & browns. This lone skein comes home to the stash courtesy of my squeeze, who stopped by the yarn store (!) on his way home from work to pick out the perfect colors for me & to see the delighted smile on my face. How thoughtful! He's a keeper (duh).



I finally got my act together & gathered all of my dishcloths to be put to use. I love them! I'm never going back to small, flimsy machine-made cloths again. Looks like I need to get cracking on summer cloths to fill up the basket spaces.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was nervous about the colors on the Noro yarn being too dark, but they look even better in the picture.

We'll have to see what effect your birthday this Sunday has on your stash size!!!