Dec 18, 2006

Early Gift

I gave my SIL an early Christmas gift last night because I won't be able to see her until next year, ha-ha. While it may be 70 degrees here, she will be traveling to Colorado the day after Christmas and I wanted her to stay toasty warm.



Project: Stacked Triangle Scarf
Source: My Own Design with simple knit and purl pattern from somewhere I cannot remember
Yarn: Misti Baby Alpaca Chunky in #M678, Forest Green Melange, 1 skein
Needles: US 10 1/2
Started: Mid Nov. '06
Finished: 12/17/06
Comments: Dimensions are approx. 51" x 2 1/2". This isn't a very good photo and the triangle pattern wouldn't show up very well because the yarn is so dark. The pattern also made three columns that overlapped and stacked on top of each other. It's sort of hard to explain, but the finished product looked pretty cool.

No comments: