Jul 31, 2006

FOmania!

Almost everything is completely finished: knitted, woven, blocked, photographed and given away. I'm still steadily working on my shawl, a few rows here & there. I expect it will be finished soon. I've been working on it for so long now, it's become kind of a comfort thing. I've grown much more proficient since I began the shawl and now it's a breeze to work the pattern. It's going to be very strange when I finally complete it.

I'm still searching for another ball of Sugar 'N Cream to complete the last couple of inches on the Baby Kimono and then will have to sew it up. About half the ends are woven in on the Baby Blanket now. I was hoping to finish it by this weekend, but I had to finish Waterlily. That will teach me to leave UFOs lying around for a month!

Ok, I can't get my photos uploaded right now, so I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sarah W. said...

Good for you! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Sarah W. said...

Good for you! Can't wait to see the pictures.